Wednesday 7 May 2008

Ranos




A beautiful summer like day in London. The kind of morning made for cycling. A great soundtrack on my Ipod ended beautifully with Stevie Wonder's 'Higher Ground' as I arrived at work.

So nice a day that I jogged 3 laps of my local bridges in 40 minutes and cycled all the way to Stephen's for a Tuesday Ranos night also in 40.

Mark made chicken, wrapped in bacon and mozzarella and as usual, despite my determination not to, drank too much red wine.

Home at about 10.45 and Ibs had cleaned the house from top to bottom. However the persistent stink of the Tom cat spray doesn't seem to shift.

Can't get rid of little Felix who howls throughout the night.

The 2 pics above are a couple of paintings I've passed at work which I quite like.

1 comment:

read me... said...

Hey... have added Rob Blog to my blog roll! x