Friday 30 May 2008

Buckingham Place

For the 1st time in ages, I listened to an entire album on the way to work this morning. I've loved Goldfrapp since buying her 1st album in 2000 on a whim in HMV. Her latest is sheer bliss. It's incredible how she's developed her sound and is so prolific and unique. A beautiful, wonderful album.

I took a diversion on the way in and found Buckingham Place, the fictional home of The Prisoner. It's very close to work and have been meaning to check it out for a very long time.


Also came across this lovely modernist beauty. Not sure if it's refurbished or new build, but a very nice block indeed.

I really want one of these hammocks and stands.

And I really liked this seating arrangement in the lobby.

Poor little Vivienne, Ibs' brother's little girl had an accident yesterday and hurt her face, poor little thing. Still looks as gorgeous as ever though, bless her.

No comments: