Wednesday 14 May 2008

Ranos at Caple Road




Hosted the 1st Ranos evening at my house, told Mark our news and showed him and Stephen the pictures of Little Blob.
I cooked the spaghetti recipe that Matthew (my Brother in Law) gave me on Saturday, which was simplicity it's self and tasted superb! Here's the recipe, wish I'd taken a picture.

200g spaghetti
120g tin of tuna
1 tin of anchovies
1 garlic, chopped

Drain off the oil from the tins of tuna and anchovies into a pan and heat slowly. Add the garlic, continue to heat gently. While that's all happening, make our spag. When done, add and toss in the garlicky oil and Bob's your uncle. Add basil, cherry toms and black olives for a little extra fun.


Passed these cars and graffiti, that I liked, on way in today. I'm sure this isn't a real Banksy but funny, none the less.

Sad to lean that Robert Rauschenberg died on the 12th May so here's one he did earlier.












1 comment:

read me... said...

The Fiat 500 is in my top 3 favourite cars... this one looks lovely! x