Monday 26 May 2008

Hedge

We're really starting to see Little Blob making himself's (or herself's) presence known in Ibs' tummy.

Georgi's staying with us this weekend, she loves this red rubber...thing.

It's May, Bank Holiday weekend and I've reached the 'hedge trimming' stage of my life. This was my 1st attempt and I thought it came out pretty well. Actually, I really quite enjoyed myself!

Kevin the window cleaner paid his yearly visit and a woman called Mitty, from a near-by road, popped round to swap notes on local tradesmen.


Before



After




Ibs and I baked and cooked during the afternoon ready for an evening dinner with Jerry, Jess, Adam, Robyn and Alex.

This is Ibs' banana and walnut cake.


This is my asparagus tarte.



Table ready

Ibs made the main course but I forgot to take a photo, her delicious Jamie Oliver chicken dish.

On Sunday - it poured with rain. I took Georgi to Roundwood Park for a walk. Lots of other dog owners were there and Georgi had enormous fun playing with the pack.




No comments: