Sunday 6 July 2008

One of My Favourite Things

Friday night and I treated Ibs and I to one of my most favourite things: a Chicken Tikka Masala from the Acton Balti House. No where does it quite like this and I wouldn't have one anywhere else but there's something about this CTM that's powerfully addictive to me. I've been going here for years, sometimes travelling miles, by car to get one and latterly, carrying them home on the back of my bike. I try not to get one too often but keep as a special treat and as we were just about to start our 1st Wedding Anniversary weekend, I thought that was good reason enough.


I was very happy to receive this postcard from Stephen and Christophe this morning. I love receiving postcards, especially from my nearest and dearest. And I particularly love this one for the Fiat 500's.


That reminded me, I also received this one from Uncle Jim and Auntie Pauline, currently on board the Queen Mary 2.

No comments: