Tuesday 8 April 2008

Day 9: Last Post for 2 Weeks

Final working day before holidays.
I and I have been trying to rid the house of a big ginger Tom cat who's set up home with us after falling in gay love with little Felix, a local cat who we've been encouraging to stay with us.

The house is wreaking of Tom cat spray and this morning I had to chase him out of the house 5 times with the water spray. Despite being doused in water he still insisted on giving little Felix some early morning arse action in the garden.

Our cats always know when we're going away and they are especially clingy at the moment. Seeing Putty and Josie's eyes, looking intently at me, as I descended the stairs to go to work was almost emotional.

Lovely ride into work, a crisp, cold and icey blue sky day. And my iPod gave me a wonderful soundtrack to ride to. This is what it played:

  1. Candylion - Gruff Rhys
  2. Burnin - Daft Punk
  3. Meet the G that Killed Me - Public Enemy
  4. Psycho Killer (live) - Talking Heads
  5. She's Alive - Outkast
  6. Down Under - Art Blakey
  7. White Feathered Medicine Method - Scott Matthews (beautiful song, must hear the album)

Popped into the gallery where I work and really enjoyed seeing the Bernard Cohen painting that's currently up. I owe him my art education. He was Head of Painting at Wimbledon School of Art when I interviewed and he gave me my place. Also enjoyed the Robyn Dennys and Victor Passmores that are temporarily up. Must be a sign of age.

Back in 2 weeks................

No comments: