Friday 4 April 2008

Day 6: Haircut and drinks with Jerry

A glorious, bright, sunny, spring morning. Surprising as the BBC are forecasting snow.
Made up with I after an argument about emptying the dishwasher last night.

Cycled to work. I have my IPod permanently set on shuffle and usually it pops out 1 really uplifting track to set me up for the day. Today, as it does sometimes, the little DJ inside in side the iPod dropped 3 tracks in succession, that combined with the beautiful morning light and the colourful plants busting into life in the park, amounted to something sublime. The tracks were:
1) 'Dr Bombay', Del The Funky Homosapian
2) 'Push The Button' Money Mark
3) 'Let Me Know' Roisin Murphy. A sensational, funked up electro instrumental.

Pub lunch with Maxx, Kelly and Tracey.

Haircut in Hammersmith

At William IV, Harrow Road for 6.30 to meet Jerry and 2 friends of a friend, Roma and Camille who wanted to talk to me about where I work. Joined later by Jerry's flatmate Tony. Go to The Regent for final 2 pints but can't wait to get home to see my wife.

No comments: