Tuesday 1 April 2008

Day 3







First day of the new financial year and April Fool's day.
My deflated tyre has turned into a puncture and had to take tube today to work. Read Metro on way in.

The Red Arrows did a flight past over London Eye at 13.00 exactly to mark an anniversary, I watched with thousands others from Lambeth Bridge. Called my twin sister Sara as I needed to share my excitement. Here's a pic.
I msn'd me to say Queen Charlotte's is full! So looks like we'll have to go to St Mary's Paddington. I really don't want to name my child Mary, although it is my mother's middle name. I's 1st check up at hospital is May 1st.
Received this lovely picture of Georgi, the dog we share with our friend Andy, looking absolutely gorgeous.
2 of my very closest friends and I meet every Wednesday evening to watch every episode of Sopranos. This week's has been moved to tonight and will be my last for 3 weeks but the prospect is very exciting. We're into the series finale of series 2 and will also have series 3 1st episode. Stephen, my best friend of 20 years is cooking pasta.








No comments: