Monday 7 April 2008

Day 8: Sunday, SNOW and Paradise
















Woke up about 6.00 to a strange glow at the windows. SNOW. Amazingly deep snow, everywhere. Ran around taking pictures, woke I and we had a snowball fight in the garden.
Breakfast of scam bled eggs, smoked salmon and croissant.

Worked until 12.30 and cycled to Paradise By Way of Kensal Green for Sunday lunch with Jess, Adam (just back from Philippines), Adams's nice American flat mate who works form Grimshaws, Jerry, Lara and her boyfriend, who's name I still can't remember. Couldn't have been a more lovely and , ideal afternoon. Great company, environment, food (roast lamb), many pints of Guinness and a bottle of wine.
I told me later that Jess had asked if she'd had a period and that she looked 'glowing'. I must definitely have the look of pregnancy.
Home and watched Apocalypse Now.

No comments: