Sunday 14 December 2008

Ruby's 11th Day and my last before returning to work

I have a very heavy heart today as tomorrow, after two of the most wonderful and eventful weeks of my life, my paternity leave ends and I return to work. I want to look at Ruby as much as possible today and savour, as much as I can, all the remarkable little faces and expressions she pulls.
I've tried to capture a few with my camera but the images always feel as inadequate as my words in conveying anything of the wonder and magic of these past two weeks and how incredible precious and special my little girl is.
Tutsi got in on the action while I was trying to photograph Ruby.






1 comment:

visit sounds around said...

well done rob x im so happy for you both. she's lovely ! im back on the blog so expect some wood and vinyl soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx