Sunday 10 August 2008

The Regent

We started my 39th Birthday celebrations on Saturday night, with a get-together of some of my nearest and dearest friends at The Regent, Kensal Green.
I had a wonderful evening and the pub proved an excellent venue.
It was wonderful to be with some of the people who mean most to me and particularly to have Mark and Jerry there.

Now I've been blogging a while, I can't see the point of continuing to avoid people's faces. I think it had a lot to do with worrying about people's privacy and blogging etiquate. I've also got tired of refering to my wife as Ibs so from now, lots more faces and Ibs can finally become Ibolya.

Jess, Laura, Ibolya and ShirryStephen, Me, Rupert and HelenPete, Stephen, Me and Ben
Adam, Jess and Mark
Pete, Mark and MeJerry, Rachel and Tim
Ibolya, Rachel and Jess

Ibolya and I

Chloe and Stephen

Karen and Pete

Claire and Ben Claire and Ibolya
Ibolya and Jess

Jerry and Samia
Me and Shirry

Shirry and Laura

1 comment:

visit sounds around said...

happy birthday to you rob ! have a wonderful birthday week. and full names to, how very bold of you