Wednesday 27 August 2008

My 100th Blog Entry!!!!

100 Blogs ago I started my Blog with the day Ibolya and I found out we were having a baby. So it's only right that I celebrate my 100th Blog with an update on Little One's progress and dedicate this entry to my beautiful wife, who's been so remarkable over the past 5 months. Never complaining, suffering or allowing the pregnancy to dominate or overwhelm her life, Ibolya has blossomed, shone and adpated like I could have never imagined.

We're now 26 weeks into the pregnancy (24 weeks from conception) and well over half way. Little One is now about 25cm in length, that's 1.5 DVD cases long and weighs 1kg, the same as a bag of sugar.

According to Dr Stoppard: 'Your baby is growing taller and stronger, while her movements are becoming more complex. She is also showing signs of sensitivity, awareness and intelligence.' Definatley taking after his mother!

There's certainly a lot more movement now and as soon as Ibolya lies down or rests, Little One starts moving and kicking. He's also quite visible when you look at Ibolya's tummy and you can actually see him moving around. Apparently, Little One is now starting to have conscious thoughts and remember things.
His hearing is also now well developed and will move his body in rhythm with our speech and can remember music that we play him. He's also able to recognise my voice.

He's now developed a sleeping routine and has a pattern of waking and sleeping

Here are 3 generations of Nemeths. Ibolya, Ibolya and Little One

This is what 25cm looks like, 1.5 DVD cases long
A Hungarian bag of sugar is 1kg in weight

No comments: