Saturday 31 October 2009

Untitled, October 2009

If I wasn't enjoying this October quite enough, it got even better the other day when I met my dear old friend Peter Roseman on Thursday, at the Flying Halibut. The occasion was the handover of my recently completed 40th birthday present, an original, new painting by Pete.
It's one thing I couldn't have wished for more and I am absolutely thrilled, delighted and overjoyed to receive it.
What's more, I know Pete's work well, and this one really is a beauty.
It's now hanging, where we will all see it most, in our back, breakfast room. Thank you Pete, we love it and are immensely grateful.
These pictures show it wrapped-up, unwrapped, hung and close-up details.
















1 comment:

read me... said...

It's beautiful Rob, I love it and am so glad you do too... hope you hang it the right way up ; )