Thursday 6 August 2009

Coveta Fuma: Family

We've just got back from a completely blissful week, on a 40th Birthday holiday with my twin sister and her family. We stayed at Coveta Fuma, near El Campello on the Alicante coast of Spain and it couldn't have been a more perfect holiday. We had an amazing, big, comfortable villa, a pool, ample sunbeds and areas to eat, a fully equiped kitchen and just a few steps down into a crystal clear and warm Mediterranean sea. There was no reason to go anywhere else and we didn't, apart for trips for provisions at Carrefour and Aldi.
The biggest pleasure was being with my incredible family, not just Ibolya and Ruby (on our first family holiday together) but with Sara, Matthew and their wonderful children; Florence, George and Oliver, who were such an enormous joy and fun to be with.
I must have taken 100's of photos while we were there and as I'm so bad at editorial decisions I'm selecting pictures I like best and will post them, thematically, into 4 entries titled: family, food, flora and fora and Ruby.





























No comments: