Thursday 11 September 2008

Eulabee

Catherine postponed our planned dinner on Wednesday so Ibolya and I went to a double opening do, we'd been invited to, on College Road, Kensal Rise. The first was the re-launch of a communal shop called 'Eulabee' and next door in Gracelands (our wedding caterers) was a launch party for an exhibition of work and a new book by Lisa Campbell.
I thoroughly enjoyed the wine, pork pies and oysters that were laid on but most of all, I loved Lisa's boxes. The boxes, mostly same size, about 12cm square, contained a picture background with toy figures and were incredibly funny. It's not often I look round an exhibition and enjoy myself, laughing out loud, quite so much. I've nicked a few images of the boxes from Lisa's website. I'd have loved to have bought one or two and Ibolya and I thought they'd be great in the nursery.








No comments: