Friday 4 September 2009

Last Ruby Friday

Ibolya is back to work, full time on Monday so Friday was the last of my Ruby Fridays.
I've had the enormous privilege and good fortune to spend every other Friday, sometimes more, for the past three months, with just my daughter and I, enjoying each other's company, getting to know each other, having little adventures and expeditions, as well as lots of learning and play time, for us both. I'm going to miss these days very, very, much.
This Friday; we worked on crawling techniques in the morning, listened to some great music (some Todd Rundgren and The Walker Brothers 'Nite Flights' album) popped to Kew to go to the butchers and have a coffee. After lunch we went to Willesden Sports Centre for a swim with Hunter and Dylan and their Mums; Dawn and Kate. We had chicken, sweet potato and spinach for dinner and our bedtime reading was the 'Swim Little Fish, Swim' pop-up book.











No comments: