Monday 21 March 2011

Coram's Field



038

039

033_edited-1

074_edited-1

053

050

066_edited-1

A beautiful, bright, sunny Saturday morning, in one of our favourite places, was a wonderful way to round off a really happy week.
Lookie's been feeling a lot better and continuing to sleep through, most, of the night; an absolute miracle for him after 8 months of waking every couple of hours.
Ibolya had some good news and I successfully completed, some things at work, I've been working on for a long time. On Thursday we had a lovely dinner with Stephen and Christophe. Ruby did her first sponsored event and raised £11 for Comic Relief by doing a sponsored obstacle course. And I took part in my first, organised, long distance run, at the Reading Half Marathon. A pretty fantastic week I reckon.

No comments: