Monday 10 January 2011

Ruby on Sunday Afternoon

114_edited-1

100_edited-1

095_edited-1

094_edited-1

111

107_edited-1

12/01/11 Hey Ruby, if you're reading this in years to come, I need to let you know that this morning, for the very first time, you said to me: 'love you daddy'. I think that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard and made me so happy, I have to record here. I also need to mention that when I got home today, your Mummy told me that you did a poo and a pee in your potty! I hate to embarrass you but that's such an important development in your two years of life and I can't let it pass without mention.
And while I'm at it, you went to bed tonight in your 'big-girl's' bed. You are ever such a clever girl and made me feel so happy and proud today. Love you. Daddy.

No comments: