Tuesday 21 December 2010

Lookie is 6 Months Old

DSC_0098 copy

DSC_0066 copy

DSC_0152 copy

DSC_0134 copy

DSC_0106 copy



My darling little boy Lookie is 6 months old today! I never knew it was possible to feel as much, overwhelming, love as we feel for Lookie and Ruby; and to experience the incredible connection and bond we have for them both. I'll stop there before I get any more sentimental.
Here's the little poppet on Sunday; holidng a bottle for himself, having a drink of water, sitting in a high chair for the first time and enjoying his first parsnip and butternut squash purée. There's a little film of him too, not doing much except having a few giggles for 5 minutes, while I make faces at him from behind the camera.

It's the winter solstice today too so everyday, from tomorrow, will be a little longer than the day before. Isn't that great!

2 comments:

read me... said...

Happy Half Year Lucas!

KERRY said...

Oh he's lovely. Quite a landmark, 6 months. Bertie's about to turn 11 months. I just don't know where the time goes. Lovely pictures! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :-)