Friday 31 December 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

photo

(this is my favourite photo of the year. Taken on my, old, iphone - about half an hour after Lucas had been born)

I hope you've had as wonderful a Christmas as we've had, with huge amounts of festive fun and indulgence, and looking forward to the year ahead and appreciating how good 2010 has been. It's been an absolutely incredible year for our family; with the arrival of our little baby boy, Lucas; Ruby developing and transforming from a baby into an amazing little girl. We've also had the good fortune to have a couple of great holidays, had stable and enjoyable employment, remained solvent and spent lots of good time with the family and friends we love the most. I think that's all I could ask of a very good year.
2010 was a doubly great year too for the arrival of some incredible new people in the world and it was glorious to meet Milo, Oliver, Eliza Dixie, Stanley and Charlie, all for the first time, this year.
Happy New Year everyone and have a brilliant 2011.

(and this might be my second favourite photo of the year, on our first holiday as a family of four, eating fish and chips at the seaside)

DSC_0057_edited-1

No comments: