Sunday 5 July 2009

Sara's Party

We were up in Bedfordshire this weekend for my twin sister Sara's 40th birthday party. A bit earlier than our actual birthday but that assured lovely weather.
Ruby was sporting a bruised forehead after rolling off our bed, on Saturday morning. It's her only method of forward motion and she's taking full advantage of it, so much so that after turning my back for a moment I heard a loud thud (which will remain with me a long time), as she rolled, head long, into space and hit the floor.
It was wonderful being at Sara's again, it always feels like a holiday and makes me appreciate the the attraction of country living. The party was great too, lots of very lovely people, free flowing wine and delicious canapes. I also got to meet Fiona Robson who went to school with Sara and I, for the first time in about 25 years.










No comments: