Sunday 30 November 2008

Last FM


I discovered Last FM this weekend and it's absolutely extraordinary! I got an iPhone recently and I knew I'd love everything about it but what I didn't know was all the free applications you can download to it. So along with everything that comes preloaded with it, (fast internet access, email, gps, camera, ipod and not forgetting, a phone) I can now also map and time my cycle routes, play pacman, make music, read e-books, access any radio station from all over the world and now I've got Last FM. You put in the name of an artist, composer or band and it creates a radio station, playing you music you'd like, based on the name you've put in. Incredible. It's like iPod shuffle but plays you things you haven't heard before but knows your really going to like.

No comments: