Thursday 9 October 2008

Thursday Morning

An absolutely gobsmackingly beautiful morning. Cloudless blue sky, crisp, cold and a low sun, casting long shadows and golden beams of autumn light. The kind of morning that, with a slight post Ranos hangover (4 superb episodes last night), makes it a privilege to cycle through London.
I love to see the geese in Hyde Park taking their morning stroll and enjoy negotiating my bike through their path, most mornings.
Even my iPod shuffle was on sublime form. This is what it played:
David Byrne and Brian Eno: Jezebel Spirit (My Life in a Bush of Ghosts)
PM Dawn: 1999/Once in a Lifetime/Coconut Medley (Jesus Wept)
Franz Ferdinand: Tell Here Tonight
Marvin Gaye: Just to Keep You Satisfied (Let's Get it On)
JS Bach: Harpsichord Concerto in F minor
Electric Light Orchestra: Sweet Talkin' Woman


The view from the back of the Tate to Tate boat this morning.

2 comments:

BipolarBunny said...

Nice pictures!

Robert said...

Thanks Crazy Bunny Lady, you're my first non-friend comment. I like your blog very much and realy made me giggle.