Sunday 31 March 2013

Rob Blog is 5

DSC_0465 DSC_0467 DSC_0469 DSC_0476 DSC_0477 DSC_0490 DSC_0492 DSC_0494 DSC_0497 Five years ago, on this very day (and the first day of British Summer time)at about 10.00 in the morning, we discovered Ibolya was pregnant with Ruby, and one of the most monumental days of our lives. I could never have imagined back then that 5 years later, I'd be hunting for Easter eggs, in our garden, in my pyjamas with these two beautiful, incredible and totally amazing little people - who have completely transformed our lives and give meaning and joy to every second of our lives. These have been 5 impossibly incredible years and I'm so glad (despite my current tardiness) I've been able to document a lot of it in this blog. Happy Easter everyone and hope you are having a great long weekend.

No comments: