Tuesday 19 July 2011

Weekend



Ibolya was away at Kate's hen weekend, at the Latitude festival, this weekend while I stayed at home and looked after the Ruby and Lucas. But, we all had a pretty good time together. We went to Bramley's indoor playcentre on Saturday morning, went round to see Dan, Dixie and Maisie in the afternoon and went to St Mark's playgroup on Sunday morning. Ruby, in particular, was wonderful company and a very, very good and caring little girl. They both let me sleep in a lot longer than normal and I even managed to squeeze in a couple of afternoon snoozes and a bit of time reading Stephen's book!
And what's more, the house was even in very good shape for Ibolya's return on Sunday evening.
I didn't get time to take any pictures but tried out this vintage film app on my iphone, called 8mm, to film Ruby scooting to Kate and Dan's on Saturday afternoon.

No comments: